Lambic resources on the Net
- The old lambic FAQ (text) or (HTML)
- The notes from Jim Liddil's 1996 AHA conference talk. A previous version of these notes forms the basis of this web site.
- The yeast FAQ
- Jim Liddil's lambic page has some links and pictures relating to lambic.
- The lambic digest is an email mailing list covering the making and
tasting of lambic and other exotically fermented beers. Send the word
"subscribe" in the body of an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org to subscribe to the lambic
digest. Please read the header of the digest to unsubscribe. If you
may email a human at email@example.com
- You can search the lambic digest archives here.
- Lambic by
- Where the Wild Yeast Are -- lots of good technical info from a talk by Dr. Roger Mussche.
- Mike Sharps' Lambic digest post on Cantillion's brewing techniques.
- Todd Gierman's Anarchist's pLambic discusses a quick and dirty attempt at this style that bucks all the rules.
Suppliers of equipment and materials are found listed seperately.